Hydraulic Cylinders by Bosch-Rexroth Hydraudyne
These industrial hydraulic cylinders are ideal for hydroelectric projects, dams, levees, bridges and other large-scale projects.
Save 2 years on new orders!
Available for immediate inspection are 12 hydraulic cylinders, manufactured in 1992 by Bosch Rexroth Hydraudyne. These are double acting, 5-stage telescopic cylinders.
• Retracted length of ~180″
• Stroke is 480.12″
• Max pressure is 2030 psi.
• Ceramax coating on each cylinder
• Sealing flanges made from AISI 316 stainless steel.
• The rest of the fabrication is composed of varying types of carbon steel.
• Individual pumping systems for each of the twelve units.
• 800 gallon reservoir & 25HP motor are available.